Review of Polish films in Spain - CinePOLSKA 2019-2020
On September 19, at the prestigious Círculo de Bellas Artes cultural center in Madrid, a review of Polish films in Spain – CinePOLSKA – began.
The review inaugurated the screening of the film “53 Wars” directed by Ewa Bukowska, who was a guest of the ceremony. In addition, the program also included seven other films:
- “Fugue” by Agnieszka Smoczyńska,
- “Tower. A bright day” by Jagoda Szelc,
- “Birds are singing in Kigali” by Joanna Kos-Krauze and Krzysztof Krauze,
- “The Butler” by Filip Bajon,
- “The Messenger” by Władysław Pasikowski,
- “Village of swimming cows” by Katarzyna Trzaska,
- “Rock’n’Roll Eddie” by Tomasz Szafrański.
Polish cinema in eleven Spanish cities
Over the next six months, CinePOLSKA will visit eleven cities in Spain: Madrid, Zaragoza, Cordoba, Murcia, Granada, Barcelona, Seville, Pamplona, Valencia, Salamanca and Santa Cruz in Tenerife.
An event website: cinepolska.es.
The organizer of the event is the Polish Institute in Madrid, in cooperation with the Mañana Promotion Agency and co-financing of the Polish Film Institute.