Polish Documentaries in Iran
Several Polish documentary films co-financed by the Polish Film Institute have been selected for screening in competition at the Cinema Vérité International Documentary Film Festival, which runs from December 10 through December 17 in Tehran.
Eight Documentaries Supported by the Polish Film Institute Featured in Festival Lineup
The competition sections of this year’s festival will feature eight Polish films, all of which have been co-financed by the Polish Film Institute:
- Abu Haraz, directed by Maciej Drygas;
- Samotność dźwięku (Loneliness of Sound), directed by Jacek P. Bławut;
- Matka 24h (Mother 24/7), directed by Marcin Janos Krawczyk;
- Mój dom (My House Without Me), directed by Magdalena Szymków;
- Rogalik, directed by Paweł Ziemilski;
- Ojciec i syn (Father and Son), directed by Paweł Łoziński;
- Jorcait (Yorzeit), directed by Zuzanna Solakiewicz.
The official festival website is available at: defc.ir.
Translated by Karolina Kołtun