Polish filmmakers at AFM
Polish producers and filmmakers will take part in the American Film Market, one of the most important marketplace in the world. The presence of the representatives of the Polish film industry at AFM is supported by the Polish Film Institute.
The list of the Polish delegation:
- Leszek Bodzak (Aurum Film),
- Judyta Fibiger (White Shark Studios),
- Krzysztof Sołek (Film Poland Productions),
- Małgorzata Kozioł (East Beast),
- Przemysław Miękinia (Before My Eyes),
- Klaudia Śmieja-Rostworowska (Madants),
- Joanna Szymańska (Shipsboy),
- Grzegorz Wacławek (Animoon),
- Anna Wereda (Autograf),
- Agnieszka Smoczyńska,
- Lena Gora.
American Film Market
The American Film Market is the most efficient film acquisition, development and networking event in the world.
Over 7,000 industry professionals from more than 70 countries converge in Santa Monica every November. They include acquisition and development executives, agents, attorneys, directors, distributors, festival directors, financiers, film commissioners, producers, writers, the world’s press and all those who provide services to the motion picture industry.
Read more: https://americanfilmmarket.com.