Polish Films at Plus Camerimage
Eight features will compete in this year’s Polish Films Competition at the Plus Camerimage International Festival of the Art of Cinematography. The festival will take place between November 29 and December 5, 2009.
The following titles will be screened in the Polish Films Competition:
- Dark House (Dom zły), director of photography: Krzysztof Ptak, director: Wojtek Smarzowski
- General Nil, director of photography: Piotr Śliskowski, director: Ryszard Bugajski
- I Am Yours (Jestem twój), director of photography: Szymon Lenkowski, director: Mariusz Grzegorzek
- My Flesh and Blood (Moja krew), director of photography: Paweł Flis, director: Marcin Wrona
- Reverse (Rewers), director of photography: Marcin Koszałka, director: Borys Lankosz
- Piggies (Świnki), director of photography: Petro Aleksowski, director: Robert Gliński
- Snow White and Russian Red (Wojna polsko-ruska), director of photography: Marian Prokop, director: Xawery Żuławski
- Zero, director of photography: Arkadiusz Tomiak, director: Paweł Borowski
The Polish Film Competition will be held for the fifth time. The films will be judged by an international jury of prominent filmmakers.
All competition films will be screened in the large screening auditorium of the Plus Camerimage Festival Centre, located at the Grand Theatre in Łódź.
Translated by Karolina Kołtun