Warsaw Kids Film Forum 2019 selection announced
Warsaw Kids Film Forum announced the full selection of projects to be presented during the Forum in September.
This year the organisers received 58 applications from 21 different countries from which the selection committee including Tania Pinto da Cunha, Viola Gabrielli, Anna Bielak, Zofia Horszczaruk, Ronald Krushchak and Maciej Jakubczyk have chosen 25 projects to be pitched.
Filmmakers of the selected projects will have the opportunity to present their work in front of the International and Polish Decision Makers which includes distributors, sales agents, TV broadcasters, producers, investors, film institutes and funds.
The selection includes projects from 16 different regions including: Austria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Sessions during the Forum are divided into two groups: Projects in Development and Works in Progress.
Presented projects are competing for awards:
- CeTA Special Distinction– Audiovisual Technology Center (Centrum Technologii Audiowizualnych CeTA) will distinct 2 projects with production and post production services at CeTA studios for a total amount of EUR 33.000.
- EAVE Award – European Audiovisual Entrepreneurs will be granting an invitation to the EAVE Marketing workshop in autumn 2019 in Luxembourg.
- The Financing Forum For Kids Content Award – The Financing Forum For Kids Content (Malmö, Sweden). The Forum will award the best pitch by giving the producers an invitation to present the project in Malmö in March 2020.
- Pop Up Film Residency – Individual three weeks mentorship program in Bratislava
Below you will find the full selection of projects to be included in Warsaw Kids Film Forum:
Projects in Development:
- “23 insults”, animated film, Studio KAPI, Ukraine
- “Abudiks & Gubidiks”, animated tv series, Independent Forces, Turkey
- “Bobo and the Wonders”, animated tv series, MINYA FILM AND ANIMATION, Croatia Bumblebee’s flight, film live-action film, Interfilm, Croatia
- “Dr. Donnerwetter”, live-action tv series, GotFat Productions, Denmark
- “Dustzone”, live-action tv series, Bionaut, Czech Republic
- “Goalgetter Girls”, live-action film, Minifilm KG, Austria
- “Grimsby”, live-action film, Helmet, Norway
- “I love this”, animated tv series, Animoon sp. z o.o., Poland
- “Johann, Sebastiana &Bach”, animated tv series, GS animation, Poland
- “Napoleon”, animated film, GoFat Productions, Denmark
- “Philosophy first”, animated tv series, Un film a’la patte, France
- “Sol & Liv”, animated film, Letko sp. z o.o., Poland
- “Summer Kingdom”, animated TV series, Yarki Studio, Ukraine
- “The Beanie”, live-action film, Senca Studio, Slovenia
- “The Very Hairy Alphabet”, animated tv series, Eliza Plocieniak-Alvarez, Germany
- “The Voyager – Call of the Vikings”, live-action tv series, Gebrueder Beetz Filmproduktion, Germany
- “Too old for fairy tales”, live-action film, Pokromski Studio, Poland
- “Twice Upon a Time”, animated film, To Blink Animation, Serbia
- “Wojtek the smiling soldier bear”, animated film, AMARCORD S.R.L., Italy
Works in Progress:
- “How it grows”, animated tv series , Invida, Slovenia
- “Joy Eternal, a Divine Consultants story”, animated tv series, Fiilin Good Films Oy, Finland
- “Summer with Bernard”, live-action film, Projector23 GmbH & Co KG, Germany
- “The purple pin”, animated tv series, YARKI STUDIO, Ukraine
- “Triple Trouble”, live-action film, Koi Studio, Poland
Warsaw Kids Film Forum
Warsaw Kids Film Forum is an international co-production forum for films and television series aimed at the children’s market. Our goal is to create a meeting place where European professionals can exchange ideas, experiences and develop new content for children. We want to create a space that will help connecting projects with potential co-producers, distributors, sales agents, broadcasters and film funds.
Warsaw Kids Film Forum will take place from the 25th to 27th of September 2019 in Warsaw.
Further details: warsawkidsff.pl.