The Application Process in the Operational Programme for Film Production
Deadlines: There will be three application sessions in 2021:
- session 1/2020: February 8, 2021 – February 15, 2021
- session 2/2020: May 10, 2021 – May 16, 2021
- session 3/2020: September 13, 2021 – September 19, 2021
Who can apply
Polish producers as well as EU and EEA producers are eligible, however it is strongly advised to have a Polish co-producer on board.
Language of application
The application including all attachments is to be submitted in Polish (this concerns also the script).
The project review process lasts 90 days and involves two stages:
- in the first stage, the project has to be approved by one of the commissions for the respective genre (the commission is selected by the producer);
- in the second stage, the project is evaluated by all the commission leaders of the respective film genre. The final decision is at the discretion of the General Director.
- email@example.com – animation and documentaries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – features
- email@example.com – features